With Miles For Music 20k Team Championship on March 22, the 2015 Team Racing Season has officially started!
I would like to encourage participation in the Team Championship Races, while offering a small incentive to any of my Clifton Teammates who would like to work with me as their Coach.
Since my rates are kept very low from the start, I do not have the ability to offer discounted services. However, I do sincerely hope that some of my Clifton Teammates will find this small incentive helpful as they pursue their running-related goals.
2015 Team Racing Incentive for Clifton Road Runners:
$10 Credit towards any Coaching or Training Service with Creating Momentum Coaching for any runner who is a USATF Member and completes a 2015 Team Championship Race for their Division as a Clifton Road Runner.
- This Incentive must be redeemed within 6 months of completing a Team Championship Race.
- There are many team races in 2015 for each Division. Incentives can be earned for every team race
you run for your division (Open or Masters) during the year.
- Incentives earned at the end of 2015, can be used into 2016, as long as it is still within 6 months from
the date of the Championship race.
- You must race for Clifton Road Runners and you must be a member of USATF.
- You do not need to be a scoring member to earn the Incentive. You just need to participate.
- To redeem your Incentive, you must notify Creating Momentum of which race you completed and
request your Incentive. Participation as a Clifton Runner must be verified.
Just like with any new client, all runners must complete an Assessment before they can be accepted as a client. Online Coaching Roster and In-Person Training slots are limited by availability.
For More Information:
- Please see this page to join Clifton Road Runners
- Please see this page to join USATF-NJ to be eligible to race for the team!
- Please see this page to see the Team Championship Race Calendar
- Please see this page for more information on Coaching or Training Services