|photo by Mark Nyhan|
Coaching for Performance - for those pursuing personal bests or qualifying times (5k-ultras).
Coaching for Health and Wellness - for those running for health and wellness with little-to-no interest in racing or time goals.
Coaching for Run part of Police and Military Fitness Test - for those attempting to qualify by achieving specific time goals. (12 week training plans; In-Person Training when possible.)
Please visit Creating Momentum Coaching for the most up to date information about all Coaching Services.
Qualifications and Experience:- I earned am MS graduate degree in Kinesiology with a dual concentration in Sports
Psychology and Sports Performance.
- ISSA Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist.
- I am a locally/regionally competitive and accomplished road and ultra runner (see my race results page)
- I am an RRCA, USATF, and NFHS Certified Long Distance Running Coach.
- In-Person Coach for Team-in-Training from 2010-2014
- In-Person Coach for Veterans w/ PTSD through Running as Therapy Program, 2011-2012
- Online Coach for Cancer to 5k and Run for the Books.
- Racing since age 9 through school-based Track and Cross-Country programs.
- Cancer Survivor who found renewed health and wellness through running and racing.
- After Chemotherapy, transitioned over time from a walker into an ultrarunner.
- Placed in the top 7 in 50Km (31.06 mile) and 50 Mile National Championship races.
- Multiple performances listed in the best performances of the year list each year, published in UltraRunning Magazine's Year in Review.
My Personal Best:
- 5k: 18:54 at over age 40
- Half: 1:27:27 at over age 40
- Marathon: 2:55:45 at over age 40
- 50k: 4:03 (Also placing 7th place 2012 & 2013. 8th place 2011 @ USA-TF National 50k Championship)
- 6 hour: 43.16 miles (8:20 pace, top female performance in USA in 2016, at over age 40)
- 50 mile: 7:31 (9:00 pace) (Also placing 4th place in 2016 50 Mile National Championship)
- 24 hour ultra: 110.67 miles
For more information regarding coaching services, schedule, and rates please contact me: email@example.com or visit Creating Momentum Coaching