|photo by Mark Nyhan|
Coaching for Performance - for those pursuing personal bests or qualifying times (5k-ultras).
Coaching for Health and Wellness - for those running for health and wellness with little-to-no interest in racing or time goals.
Coaching for Run part of Police and Military Fitness Test - for those attempting to qualify by achieving specific time goals. (12 week training plans; In-Person Training when possible.)
Please visit Creating Momentum Coaching for the most up to date information about all Coaching Services.
Qualifications and Experience:- I am a locally/regionally competitive and accomplished road and ultra runner (see my race results page)
- I am a RRCA, USATF, and NFHS Certified Long Distance Running Coach.
- In-Person Coach for Team-in-Training from 2010-2014
- In-Person Coach for Veterans w/ PTSD through Running as Therapy Program, 2011-2012
- Online Coach for Cancer to 5k and Run for the Books.
- Racing since age 9 through school-based Track and Cross-Country programs.
- Cancer Survivor who found renewed health and wellness through running and racing.
- After Chemotherapy, transitioned over time from a walker into an ultrarunner.
- Placed in the top 7 in 50Km (31.06 mile) and 50 Mile National Championship races.
- Multiple performances listed in the best performances of the year list each year, published in UltraRunning Magazine's Year in Review.
My Personal Best:
- 5k: 19:47
- Half: 1:30:26
- Marathon: 3:11:42
- 50k: 4:03 (Also placing 7th place 2012 & 2013. 8th place 2011 @ USA-TF National 50k Championship)
- 6 hour: 41.48 miles (8:40 pace)
- 50 mile: 7:41 (9:14 pace) (Also placing 7th place in 2013 50 Mile National Championship)
- 24 hour ultra: 110.67 miles
For more information regarding coaching services, schedule, and rates please contact me at: email@example.com or visit Creating Momentum Coaching