Sunday, March 20, 2011

This is my blog.

Today I start my blog.  (See, here it is).  

I hope to use this space to chronicle my efforts to create some momentum in my life.  There are many things I would like to accomplish, like to become a successful private therapist and coach; maybe teach a class or write a book.  I dislike stagnation, since I feel not much good happens to people when they sit still.

This blog will be about me getting moving, literally (through my running) and metaphorically (through my work).  I plan to post my race reports and my thoughts about my work as a therapist, counselor, and coach.  I'm sure I will comment about the things I study.  Without a doubt, I will discuss being a cancer survivor from time to time and any projects I am working on for that cause.  Although I am not likely to discuss my family that much, I am very likely to talk about my dog.  Finally, I am sure comments about food, travel, and other random acts of living life to the fullest will make there way to the wall because as you see, I tend to ramble. 

It would be nice if anything I say interests or inspires others in some way.  However, I assume that I'll be posting things mostly for me to reflect upon later (for a good laugh).  Maybe I can learn a little more about myself from this, along the way.

If you have stumbled upon this, I sincerely thank you for reading.

:)

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Blogosphere Shannon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shannon! Welcome to the dark side. And yeah, we do have lots of cookies. ;)

    Kazz/Karah/Tired Mama Running

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! OMG, Kazz, just another place to lose myself in cyberspace. It is good to hear there are cookies to keep us going! :)

    Jimbo! Hi! I love yours!

    ReplyDelete